Content Marketing Specialist
A rapidly growing health care company is in need of an experienced, skilled, innovative, dynamic, and results-driven Content Marketing Specialists to join our team.
The mission of our team is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website and generate leads through content marketing.
- Work with a team whose mission is to increase traffic, lead generation, and conversion
- Promote/market website content, blogs, social media content, landing pages, press releases, infographics, presentations, and newsletters. Contents are ready and provided by the company.
- Increase traffic to company website and improve rankings on search engines
- Provide regular content evaluations and optimization recommendations
- Stay abreast on best practices and latest trends in content marketing
- Evaluate industry trends to deliver/manage fresh, novel web contents.
- Effectively distribute and amplify content via multiple channels
- Monitor the success of marketing content across multiple channels and create Output reports and updates.
- Provide cross-team support when necessary.
- Suggest other or new Online marketing plans
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years prior professional experience in Content Marketing
- Advanced English communication skills
- Computer and internet savvy
- Experience with Google’s services and familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A Team player and is great with multi-tasking
- Fully dedicated, motivated, and reliable work ethic