Customer Service Representative – Americas/EMEA/Asia Region
A rapidly growing health care company is seeking to expand our clinical case management team with full-time energetic individuals. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic professional who is looking to grow with an organization.
The successful candidate will work on a consultative basis with patients understanding their medical needs and communicating their situation effectively to medical doctors worldwide. The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial mindset, drive and motivation to be successful.
- Managing patient cases and responding to patient inquiries.
- Processing all phases of the patient clinical assessments, handling diagnostics information, liaising with international medical centers, etc.
- Ensuring exceptional patient experience
- Conducting quarterly service provider reviews and relationship building
- Liaising with the company’s global patient coordination team to ensure highest level of patient satisfaction
- Working with other company teams to provide comprehensive services.
- Call and provide all evaluation and coordination services remotely to the patients
- Manage customer pipeline using customer relationship management (CRM) applications
- Communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing
- Represent the company and its products in an ethical and professional manner
- Cultivate and maintain good customer relationships
- Develop partnerships and alliances
- Professional level experience in a virtual environment; Candidates will be asked to demonstrate record (can be through references, etc.)
- Ability to be trained on relevant customer relationship management software applications to manage clients / patients
- Solid computer skills – proficient in Microsoft applications and PowerPoints
- MBBS / BSC Nursing or equivalent medical education a major plus
- A minimum of four (4) years relevant working experience
- Proven track record in meeting performance objectives
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, as well as basic technical support knowledge and computer skills background
- Effective listener and understanding customer expectations
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with Clients in a way that allows for a comfortable consultation.
- Ability to work remotely, reaching international customer base
- Shows/practices a commitment to ethical conduct.
- Works well under pressure and does not waiver in working as a team.
- Internet savvy to research customer details
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing. Other languages like Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, etc. are considered a plus
Candidate meeting all of the criteria above, please reply to this post with a current copy of your resume and a cover letter in English to demonstrate your written skills. We will not consider submissions received without a cover letter and not meeting above-stated criteria.