Medical Representative Romania
A rapidly growing health care company is seeking to expand our medical representative team with full-time energetic individuals. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic professional who is looking to grow with an organization.
The successful candidate will work on a consultative basis with medical providers understanding their business and developing sources for patients who can travel abroad for medical reasons. The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial mindset, drive and motivation to be successful.
- Identify medical doctors, market segments, channel partners who has access to mid-to
- Build and maintain positive relationships with medical and supporting staff
- Working with various medical resources, identify patients who are willing to travel
- Meet promotion and patient referral targets set on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Market various global medical services in Romania
- Complete and transmit Activity Report
- Manage budgets
- Manage patient cases and responding to patient inquiries.
- Ensuring exceptional patient experience
- Conducting quarterly service provider reviews and relationship building
- Liaising with the company’s global patient coordination team to ensure highest level of
- Working with other company teams to provide comprehensive services.
- Manage customer pipeline using customer relationship management (CRM) applications
- Communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing
- Represent the company and its products in an ethical and professional manner
- Cultivate and maintain good customer relationships
- Develop partnerships and alliances
- Professional level experience; Candidates will be asked to demonstrate record (can be
- Experience in working in medical industry
- Ability to be trained on relevant customer relationship management software applications
- Solid computer skills – proficient in Microsoft applications and PowerPoints
- A minimum of four (4) years relevant working experience
- Proven track record in meeting performance objectives
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, as well as basic technical support knowledge and computer skills background
- Effective listener and understanding customer expectations
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with Clients in a way that allows for a comfortable consultation.
- Ability to work remotely, reaching international customer base
- Shows/practices a commitment to ethical conduct.
- Works well under pressure and does not waiver in working as a team.
- Internet savvy to research customer details
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Fluent in English and Romanian both speaking and writing.
Candidate meeting all of the criteria above, please reply to this post with a current copy of your resume and a cover letter in English to demonstrate your written skills. We will not consider submissions received without a cover letter and not meeting above-stated criteria.