Online Marketing Manager – SEO Manager
We are looking for a result-oriented and self-motivated individual with experience and skills in online marketing, SEO, writing and new innovative concepts of promoting a website to social media and leading search engines.
The Online Marketing Manager – SEO Manager will be responsible in leading a team to promote the company. Will be responsible for the overall supervision and management of online marketing in a innovative way. Will be responsible in promoting the website to leading social media sites and make sure to monitor and apply latest ways to improve optimization of the website.
The Online Marketing Manager – SEO Manager will work closely with business development and content team of the company, so strong communication skills are needed. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Promote and market the company’s website
- Develop and apply NEW ways to improve search engine optimization
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Social Media management
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Work with the Business Development team to devise effective online marketing plan and SEO pitches to potential clients
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- ·Exceptional communication and organizational skills – with journalism background is a plus
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising online campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies
- Strong team management skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms
- English language proficiency
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and SEO
Previous experience working in a virtual environment