A rapidly growing health care company is in need of an experienced, skilled, innovative, dynamic, and results-driven SEO/SEM Specialists to join our team.
The mission of our SEO/SMM team is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- Implement or provide the strategy and technical expertise that is required to achieve a strong presence on the Search engines in order to drive more traffic and generate new inbound links from High-authority websites
- Work with a team whose mission is to increase traffic, lead generation, and conversion
- Analyze and report SEO / SMM actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Can think, suggest, and innovate new online marketing plans
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Analyze web metrics and analytics
- Create Output reports and updates
- 2 years prior professional experience in SEO/SEM (prefer to have account management experience).
- Advanced English communication skills
- Computer and internet savvy
- Experience with Google’s services and familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- Practicing white-hat, honest, and creative SEO tactics
- A Team player and is great with multi-tasking
- Fully dedicated, motivated, and reliable work ethic
- Develop, enhance and implement core SEO strategies to improve organic ranking, drive traffic, and find leads
- Optimize and manage multiple SEO campaigns, monitor & improve performance
- Furnish Daily Output report and Weekly Status report showing Ranking of keywords you optimized
- Stay ahead of the game on SEO best practices and developments