WEB CONTENT SPECIALIST
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, and strong graphic design. The website content specialist will be responsible developing the organization’s online presence. The website content specialist will also be responsible for crafting site design, company brochures, and online outreach campaigns.
The content specialist will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online content development and marketing campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
- Web design and Photoshop editing to create compelling designs
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Create customer profiles, packages, and other related online marketing content
- Social Media and blog site content management
- Coordinate web marketing with customers
- Copy/edit and proofread all web content
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Must be accessible, online during agreed-upon office hours
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge and experience with content management systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Adobe Photoshop Expert skills
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
- Attention to details a must
- English proficiency
- Availability to participate in Skype calls during regular US business hours
- Previous experience working in a virtual environment